Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cold


Frosted Door

This is a picture I took of the frosted door on my house that leads to our storage room. I thought the frosted windows expressed the feeling of cold in this time of the year where everything seems to be tinted in a sheet of ice.  The main focus os the ice on the door.

 Our Source of Heat, Covered in Snow

My father owns a machine shop, and since the shop was built the only way to keep the large building heated during the winter was a wood furnace. This year, however, my father switched furnaces and no longer has a great need for the firewood. I took this picture because I liked how the snow built up on the wood that was not being used, sort of a way of saying that it is not needed anymore. The main focus of this picture is the snow-covered logs.

Another Winter


This is a piece of the tree that is planted outside of our house. The tree was planted the same year I was born, and like myself, it keeps growing through the many seasons of the year. Just another winter passing by in this journey of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment