Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Light/Shadows

Aperture: f/3.5  ISO: 160  Shutter Speed: .03333
This picture was taken in the Round Barn Lodge in the pool area. I like the idea of light shining and reflections, and decided that this would be a neat picture. The blue of the pool makes the white reflection pop. This picture is a little blurry, but I still think it looks cool.

Aperture: f/3.5  ISO: 64  Shutter Speed: .016667
I went with the whole "reflection" idea again with this picture. You can see the heavy machinery in the background, but you can see the light bouncing off the windows and the other side of the street appears. I originally thought of putting this in the urban decay, but thought it could fit well into the light and shadows project.

Aperture: f/3.9  ISO: 320  Shutter Speed: 1/8
I took this picture in a restaurant that was very dimly lit. I didn't wanna look like a creep by taking pictures, so I quick took this one and it turned out great. I love how you can see the shadows on the boards on the ceiling. Overall I thought this picture was really cool, and one of my favorites.


2 comments:

  1. I really like the second one with the "reflection" thing, I think it adds to the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the "Shadow" part of light and shadow. Reflection shot is pretty interesting...the overhead light is cool, but maybe change the crop so it's not centered?

    ReplyDelete