Thursday, April 4, 2013

Typical Day


This is what a typical day in the life of Julie looks like! In the first picture, I show that my alarm is set for 7:25am, but most days I tend to ignore it and wake up at 7:40am (oops!). I then proceed to get ready by gazing into my closet to put something on. If there's time, I straighten my hair too. Then I make sure that everything I need is packed up in my backpack and ready to go, and I drive myself to school. Early in the morning, the hallways are almost deserted and I like walking down the long, serene walkways by myself. I hang my backpack and coat up in my locker and get to class. Before lunch, I do some homework which requires me to read out of a horrible 1700 page English book ("Pocket Edition", my butt!) I also go to band and practice tunes for our upcoming concert/events. Being on a computer is also a large part of my day, since most of my classes require you to do online work. When I get off from school, I go home and do some leisurely reading before supper is made. After supper, I do some more homework and then get ready for bed.
For this collage type assignment, I chose to have the pictures overlapping and sharp instead of blurring the edges down so they connect together. To me, the sharp edges make it seem like the things in the pictures each have their own specific time slot.

No comments:

Post a Comment