Thursday, March 28, 2013

Re-edited Photos

Before

After

I originally wanted to post this picture in black in white, but decided not to because of the interesting colors in the helmet and skates. I actually like it better in black and white now that I've adjusted it to have many different shades of black and gray.

Before

After



For this picture, I decided to crop it a little better. I feel like it has a nicer bold effect now that the distracting edge is gone. I also lightened the picture up a little to get it more of an uplifted feeling.

Before



After

For the icicle edit, I didn't do much to change it. I decided to crop it a bit to get the main focus more clear and have a little less distractions. I also used the auto fix on Photoshop which helped brighten up the picture a bit. I also sharpened the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment